Friday, July 24, 2015

Potholder Swap

I have joined the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along .... The latest book by Lori Holt. One of the swaps organised by Vicki was a potholder swap. I've just received mine.....
How gorgeous is this? I told my partner I didn't mind at all which block she used for the potholder ... And she has used a block that I love and thought was perfect for the kitchen. I love the card she has made too, in the shape of a canning jar. The whole parcel was just perfect. It's also come all the way from Illinois USA. 
I can also show you the potholder I've made for my partner. I've used the block my partner requested from the book which is the "Crops Block". Hope she likes it! 
I've made a couple of themed cards to go with this and the Tablerunner swap as well. Two apron cards with removable tags in the pockets. 
This has been a fun swap. 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Susan said...

I do think tht is a good choice of block for the pot holder...Love the one you made and the cards are so cute.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute swap. Love the cards x

marina said...

gorgeous!
I don't think I would let anyone use them if they were in my kitchen.
way too pretty.