Monday, July 20, 2015

Mini Quilt Swap

In my Sunday Stitching group, we have just finished a mini quilt swap.
I made my mini for Inca, who likes batiks and colours I'm not used to sewing with. I hope she likes it!
The quilt is all paper pieced - which I really enjoy doing. The fabrics are by Jinny Beyer. 
Very bright and cheerful. Lots of small pieces in this pattern too, so it was a bit of a challenge. 
THIS is the gorgeous mini quilt I received from Cheryl. I absolutely love it. The fabrics are French Flea Market which I have a precious bundle of and have never cut into as I love them too much (yeah crazy I know!). How perfect is this pinwheel and all the points and the hand quilting? 
The back is perfect too ....Cheryl has used the map of Paris fabric and stitched "All roads lead to Paris!" Did I tell you I love it???
It was wrapped so sweet too. 
Another fabulous swap and the variety of mini quilts was lovely to see (photo on previous post). 
Have a great week!
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Baa. xxx said...

Beautiful - both of them. Love French flea market.

shez said...

Hi Teresa,wow I love both of these minis,well done ladies on a great swap.xx

Susan said...

Great to see the close ups and the detail - thanks Teresa