Friday, July 10, 2015

Lazy Winter Days

You have to love it when you finally find yourself able to enjoy a pyjama day!!!! I don't have to go out - the weather is cool and overcast - perfect movie day and no one cares if you stay in your pj's all day .... Well at least until I have to get ready for a nightshift at work!!!! 
I've caught up on Downton Abbey and I watched my favourite movie "Amelie". It was finally cold enough to wear my fluffy hot pink dressing gown that my sister gave me. I love it - even if I look like a giant marshmallow!!!! Love these chances  - probably because they're so rare these days! 
I've finished Jenny's monthly stitchery "The Vintage Kitchen" too. I think there are only a couple left to stitch. 
Hope you're having a lovely day. Now back to reality and I'd better get ready for work lol! Fun is over!!!! It was nice while it lasted!!!!
Teresa xx

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

a lazy day here too.........but I do love a PJ day.......

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

pj day is awesome.

Sewing in front of a movie is pretty special too.

Susan said...

Love to watch a movie and sew - great day for your marshmallow gown.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

marina said...

what a great day to be a marshmallow!

Wendy B said...

Oh Hon, you'd be the best marshmallow ever! Perfect day ! Xxx

Karen S said...

I think there are a few more very cold days coming this weekend so you may get a chance to repeat your lovely day.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love a PJ day...especially when a fav movie and stitching is involved x