Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Antique Shopping

I had a lovely day today going antique and op shopping with a friend who loves doing this as much as I do. They're the best kind of friends! 
We decided to go to the Gold Coast and investigate the shops down there. We found lots of bargains and it's hard to resist a bargain. I also was very happy to find some lovely antique pieces. 
I just love this bowl. It's quite large too. 
A sweet pale green jug.
Pale pink cup, saucer and plate set with gold edges. I'm going to enjoy my tea in this delicate cup. 
As well as this lovely blue and white set. There were also some lovely scarves and doilies - we were smitten with the prices!!! 
Very happy with my haul of goodies. Such a fun, happy day spent with even lovelier company. 
Hope you're having a great week! 
Teresa xx
PS Just had to show you some of the things Leona bought today too....
Cute-as lady beetle outfit for ADDison ! I knew she'd get that look on her face! 
Polly wearing the same outfit. Now I'm not sure who wears it better! 
And a super lovely little cow milk jug (oh and those cups and saucers in the background!). I'm expecting it to be on the table next time we have a cuppa. 
We sure did have a great day!!! 

7 comments:

Melody said...

No wonder you are happy with your haul of goodies, they are fabulous. I adore the little green jug.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Gosh they are all so pretty, such a good haul.

Happy days.
Bev.

marina said...

gorgeous treasures!!
love that lady bug outfit lol do you think they come in Coffee's size?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice ....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Some gorgeous treasures Teresa...my kind of day too. Love the look on sweet puppy's face haha x

Carolyn said...

Fabulous! I have a similar set to the pale pink one... tea just tastes better in fine china!

Susan said...

Love it all - but those poor dogs....