Friday, July 24, 2015

Another Binding Kit

I just loved making this Goody Goody binding kit (previous post and link) that I've made another one! 
This one I've made in fabrics and colours that I really love. 
I've changed the strawberry scissor holder into a square pocket as this fabric is just too lovely to chop into. It has a place for my antique silver needle case too. 
The rest is the same. Love the zippered pocket for your binding clips. Must get a little charm for that zip....
So that's everything you need to bind a quilt in the one place. 
The back. Very happy with this one and it will be very handy. 
Teresa xx

2 comments:

shez said...

Wow Teresa I sure do love this ,well done my clever friend and yes this one is very you xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow that really is gorgeous xxx