Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Stitching

Today I got to spend a lovely rainy day with a few friends. It was the perfect day for stitching and laughing and chatting. 
We had a few colourful visitors who weren't at all concerned we were just a few feet away. 
Lunch was delicious and there was cake and cookies too - and lots of cups of tea. It was cold and rainy....just perfect! The fireplace was roaring. 
I finished my Farm Girl Vintage potholder for a swap I'm in. 
And finished another row on my Trip Around the World.
Such a lovely day. 
Now I'm enjoying having both my boys home for pizza and State of Origin. Lots of screams and jumping up from the lounge too. Love days like this. 
Teresa xx  

6 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Cute pot holder.

Christine M said...

Sounds like you had a great day, Teresa.

marina said...

looks like a great spot for so me stitching surrounded by that lovely lush greenery.
such a pretty pot holder, your trip around the world is growing steadily.
looks like the boys are all intent watching the rugby!

Karen S said...

Our native birds are stunning with their colours. Looks like a great day out and a great night in.

Jan said...

What a lovely time, Teresa! So nice to get together with friends and family.

Baa. xxx said...

That fire looked so toasty!