Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday Stitching and a Finish!

Today at stitching I put away the felt Christmas decorations and worked on some stitcheries. 
The first one is from Jenny of Elephantz and is her free BOM The Vintage Kitchen. I love these cute little stitcheries.   
The second one I've been working on for awhile and finally finished today. It's a Natalie Bird design called "The Secret of Love". It was a present from my Friends in Stitching partner, Cathy, last Christmas. I love it and I also have the perfect frame for it. 
It has a sweet little painted heart button to finish it off. 
Tonight I've framed the stitchery and I'm so happy with it. Love it!!! 
I've also sewn the little vintage kitchen stitchery with the previous ones. There are 3 more to go and then I can put it all together. 
Quite happy with my stitching progress today and always satisfying to tick a project off my "To Do" list. 
Have a great week. 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Susan said...

Yes it really is the perfect frame, very nice. I've slowed down on the stitcheries myself, but I love seeing what others do, so pretty.

Fiona said...

lovely stitching and I love the framed one....
Hugz

Michelle said...

The stitcheries are gorgeous-love the home one! Also love the frame-well done!!

Karen S said...

Beautiful work on your stitcheries. The frame is lovely. And the kitchen set is looking great, too.

Lynda said...

Love the Natalie Bird stitchery (I have a couple of those in the cupboard).

Susan said...

Lovely - nice change from the Christmas things.. Sounds like you were a bit more focused this week....

Christine M said...

Lots of lovely stitching happening at your place Teresa. I love the 'home' one. Your kitchen stitcheries are looking lovely sewn together.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are on a real roll Teresa ... Gorgeous stitcheries xx

Leanne said...

Such lovely projects Teresa, I love your Nat Bird stitchery.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

love your finished stitcheries.Well done.