Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday Stitches and Surprises

We were at Helen's place today and I had a surprise for all of us. 
The lovely Shez has sent me some of her homemade moisturizer to try. It was delivered - along with lovely gifts for all of us. What a wonderful surprise! I just love the cream (smells divine and is working a treat!) and the gorgeous towel and homemade soap. We have been spoilt! Thank you so much Shez! xx
Sandi brought along yummy shortbread scrolls from her daughters school. Yum! 
There was some stitching achieved ( but not a lot!). Another little felt Christmas gift envelope. I do like the little mittens on this one. 
The weather is getting cooler and I just love it. Tonight is definitely a fluffy slippers and a warm, fuzzy quilt night with a cat or two on my lap! 
Have a great night! 
Teresa xx 

5 comments:

Susan said...

She's is so generous. A lovely surprise to enjoy together.

sunny said...

That Shez gets around, doesn't she. Looks like a lovely day. Cute little mittens.

shez said...

Hi Teresa so glad the moisturiser is working for you ,oh those scrolls look yummy,love your mittens,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Such a blessed gift! She's a treat. :-)

Karen S said...

Definitely lovely gifts to enjoy.