Sunday, June 14, 2015

Button Swap Part One`

 My Online group, Friends in Stitching have just finished their second swap of the year. The theme of this swap was "buttons" and what a fun challenge it has been. I just love the button presents I received from my partner, De. I am very lucky in that De knows me sooooo well and put together a very thoughtful, gorgeous swap parcel. I just love my new block keeper with the gorgeous Eiffel Tower made of buttons on the front. I am going to use this for all my Farm Girl Vintage blocks... it's perfect. I love the fabric too!
And I LOVE the buttons!
These are what my parcels looked like before I opened them., and I've been hanging on to them for what seems like ages. It was sooooo worth the wait!
 
In the second parcel was this huge button hook. How cool is this? and how good is it going to look in my sewing room? Just love it!!!
Thank you so much De for my wonderful swap gifts and thank you too for my new appreciation and love of all things button.... and thank you for the new pinterest board of button projects that's still growing, even after the swap is over!!!
This was lots of fun. 
I will show you next post what I made for my partner.....

\

12 comments:

shez said...

Good morning my friend ,wow what awesome gifts De sent to you,love them both enjoy your new goodies Teresa and well done De xx

Deb R said...

Such a gorgeous pressie!

Fiona said...

De does lovely parcels and that one is wonderful...
Hugz

De said...

You are welcome! and LOL - glad you are joining me with a button obsession :)

marina said...

what an amazing gift it is fantastic and definitely you!!
De is one clever girl!
the button hook is cute too.
can't wait to see what you have made your partner.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done De! Such a lovely gift...so perfect for you x

Baa. xxx said...

Very cool!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Super spoilt by De 💓💓

Christine M said...

Lovely swap gifts from De.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que original!!!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

what awesome gifts.

Karen S said...

These are great gifts. Love the way the tower is made.