Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Huge "Thank You"


Well to say I was blown away with all the lovely comments and heartfelt wishes from my last post is an understatement. I honestly can't thank you all enough for taking the time to leave a message and for wishing the kids well. 
"Thank you" just doesn't seem enough. 
I have messaged everyone directly, but I unfortunately couldn't return any messages to Trudy and Louise Jane as you come up as "no reply". I hope you both see this message and know just how grateful I am to you both as well. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
Teresa xx

8 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you so much for your lovely email, Teresa. And I too am so happy we're friends! And would you believe that when I commented on your post I forgot that we once had THAT phone call! Car was a write-off, daughter was lucky to have had only very minor injuries and a huge shock. And on the rare occasions she gets to drive these days, she is confident and careful. Phew! Thank goodness for happy endings.

retdairyqueen said...

We all love you dear Teresa xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

What Illene said xxxxxx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are one very beautiful friend ...💖💖

Jeanette said...

ditto what Illene said. Hugs,xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Thankyou. Thinking of you at these streetlight times. glad all is well.

Fiona said...

love happy endings... especially in lovely families like yours..
Hugz

Karen S said...

I hope they are both still making good progress and that you are staying well, too.