Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tuesday Stitching

It was a very, very small group this week (just Sandi and I!) So we were a bit naughty.
We decided to turn the music up loud and watch music videos of Homefree (Sandi and I love them!!!). Not a lot of stitching got done at first - BUT - we were sprung with Helen dropping in on us! After a catch up cuppa and hearing how Gav is going, I decided to get to work on my Christmas wreath 
Ta Daaa!!!!! My wreath is finally finished! I love it! Lots of work in it, but that just makes it more special. 
I've also finished this months little "Vintage Kitchen" stitchery from Jenny of Elephantz. Half way with this one now! Wiohoo! 
Have a great week. 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Christine M said...

Your wreath looks fantastic, Teresa.

Baa. xxx said...

Wow! The wreath looks awesome!

sunny said...

Love the wreath!! It must feel so wonderful to have it finished. I still need to stitch the May block for Jenny's BOM. But it is traced and near my stitching chair.

marina said...

woo hoo!! love your finished wreath it's absolutely adorable.
WEll done on your finish.

'ORANGERY STITCHERY' said...

I am new to your blog and I will definitely will come and visit you regular. I love your Christmas wreath, so colourful. Sunny Greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Karen S said...

Great finish on your wreath. It looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing all the stages along the way!