Friday, May 29, 2015

This Week....

Tuesday was stitching with the girls.
I decided to work on my project from Nundle by Lynette Anderson. More hexies made and added to the table topper. 
It was a lovely day with the girls and as we were at Helens place, we also had these beautiful visitors to keep us company. 
 
At home I made another fabric origami butterfly to decorate a birthday present. I finished my huge Tilda pincushion too.
Just a sneak peek for now as it is going to be a gift for a friend. You definitely won't lose this pincushion!!! 
Wednesday I worked on more blocks from Lori Holts book Farm Girl Vintage. 
Canning Jar block was the first one ....
Chicken feet block was the other. I enjoyed making both these blocks. 
Thursday I went along to our local Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea.  
It was a high tea at my favourite cafe and it was fabulous as always there. 
The cafe was decorated beautifully with lots of pink flowers added to the ceiling's canopy. Lovely cups and saucers and delicious food.  
Another great fundraiser for the Cancer Council. 
I managed to make a few vintage tags after lunch for some gift giving. 
Today, Friday, I worked on more Farm Girl Vintage blocks for a Tablerunner swap I'm in. 
My partner likes pink, yellow and green and I get to choose the blocks. I've gone with the Spring Star block and made two....  
For the middle I've made the Postage Stamp block...
Now to put it together, quilt and bind it. 
Happy Mail today too with the arrival of the May Tilda Club project. I love the fabrics and the design is by Libby Richardson. Love it. Aren't the pegs gorgeous? 
Great week, now I'd better get moving and get ready for work. Have a lovely weekend!!! 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

marina said...

such beautiful projects Teresa,
love your Tilda pincushion and your tilda club pack is gorgeous.
looks like a delicious morning tea!

Deb R said...

Such beautiful projects and mhappy mail, looks like it was a lovely week for you.

Karen S said...

It is always lovely to see each of the gorgeous projects you are working on. Looks like a lovely day of stitching with your friends as well as the food and the birds.