Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mother's Day Part 2

As my eldest son had to work on Mother's Day, yesterday was the first chance we had to see each other. 
It was a fabulous day starting with a coffee with gorgeous views of the city on the verandah and my husband was nearby and dropped in to join us. 
We walked to a lovely cafe, Plum Tucker, for lunch and I really enjoyed my meal. I have never tried baba ghanoush before, and it was delicious. 
We then walked into the city to GOMA to see the new David Lynch exhibition. It was fantastic. Very dark and even a bit scary... But fantastic and so interesting.
Such a great day, perfect weather too, which is just as well as we walked everywhere! 
Love our Gallery of Modern Art. 
Finished off the day with some ciders and sweet potato fries at a lovely pub in Paddington. 
Very special and I enjoyed my day!
Teresa xx
 

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Pretty close to a perfect day!

Michelle Ridgway said...

A wonderful day and worth the postponement! Love GOMA too xx