Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jacks 21st

Cannot believe my "baby" is turning 21!!!!
We all got together on the night before his birthday for a great steak dinner at the Norman Hotel. Jack loves this place and this is where he wanted to go for his 18th birthday too, and where he took on the hotels 1kg steak challenge.
He did it and has his name up on the board. 
Well he decided to do it again, along with one of his mates, and now he will have his name up there twice!!!! Legend ha ha!!!
Lots of his friends came and I have to say they are a wonderful group of young adults and I love seeing them all together. 
It was a great night! 
Happy Birthday Jack! Love you so much!

 

3 comments:

Susan said...

And congrats to Mum and Dad too. That is too much steak!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy birthday to your baby .....big feed I am sure it was washed down with a refreshment ....well I hope it was xxxx

Karen S said...

Congratulations. A very exciting time!