Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Felt Christmas Sewing

After finishing our Christmas wreaths last week, our Tuesday Stitching group have decided to continue the felt/Christmas sewing each week. Well some of us are continuing (one of us has given up as she has an aversion to felt lol!!!) 
I've decided to work on this pattern of 6 little gift envelopes. They will be handy at Christmas and they hang on the tree as a decoration as well. 
My progress so far.....
A little kitty in a stocking.....
My favourite so far... The sheep. It's a bit hard to see but he has some holly embroidered on his collar. 
And santa (who looks a bit suntanned!!) 
The pattern suggests felt circles as buttons for the closures on the back...
But I've decided on little wooden Christmas buttons. Three down, three to go. These are fun. 
Teresa xx

PS Bought this to try today. I had to try it. Well it's awful!!!!! I love Vegemite and I love chocolate.... But definitely NOT together! 

4 comments:

barbara woods said...

love those

Fiona said...

those are so sweet....
Hugz

Baa. xxx said...

Oh, the felt envelopes are so adorable! - of course the sheep is the bestest!

Karen S said...

Love this set. I have enjoyed making them, too. have fun.