Thursday, May 7, 2015

Family Night

We are still celebrating Jacks 21st birthday and last night we did the family celebrations. I just love it when the family gets together. 
We had a lovely dinner at my in laws house and my husband did the cooking on the barbecue. He did a great job!!! 
My mother in law made some amazing desserts!!!
A highlight of the night was all of us skypeing my niece in the U.S.  She has just given birth to the cutest little boy and being the first grandchild on my husbands side of the family, you can imagine how excited we all are.
It's very sad with her being so far from home though. Little William is only 4 days old. 
Just love these photos of us talking to the new parents via Skype! 
Such a lovely night being with my in laws, my neohew and nieces, my mum and my family. 
Teresa xx 

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love hearing about your happy family.

Melody said...

Lovely to see such a happy family together

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Whenever I think of you Teresa, the word FAMILY immediately sits alongside you. You are blessed, as are they.

marina said...

what a great birthday celebration.

Karen S said...

Birthday celebrations that go for many days are good fun.
Isn't Skype the most wonderful way to keep up with family and friends. A very exciting time.