Friday, May 8, 2015

Autumn Days

I love this time of the year! Lovely cool nights and glorious warm days with clear blue skies. It's just gorgeous here today. 
I have been wanting to make one of these bird feeders for ages. I saw the idea in the magazine "Daphne's Diary". 
I've got a pretty floral cup and saucer that can't be used anymore and it may get the same treatment. 
I've also been playing with a foundation pieced quilt - with some "help" from Squeaky. Very fiddly, but I enjoy doing it. Some of the pieces in this are really tiny. Will show you more when it's finished. 
But right now I'm enjoying this gorgeous day, drooling over a new quilt book and a delicious mango and banana smoothie. 
Enjoy your day!
Teresa xx

4 comments:

marina said...

what a gorgeous bird feeder!
Squeaky is such a good helper.

Jeanette said...

Love the bird feeder. A great idea. What a good helper Squeaky is. Hugs, xx

Karen S said...

Love your bird feeder. What a great idea!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I saw that in DD and am thinking of making one too...just have to decide which cup and saucer!
I have that book and it's really really good...and I AM in the mood for big block quilts as the weather finally drops a few degrees in the tropics. x