Friday, April 3, 2015

Tilda Swap

My online group has just finished another swap. The theme this time was Tilda. I couldn't miss out on this one. Just love Tilda fabrics and patterns. 
This is the gorgeous bag I received from my partner Sue. The fabrics are divine and it is so beautifully made. 
Just look at the detail and perfect stitching. Ooh I love it!!!! 
This is the fabric my present was wrapped in, which just happens to be the fabric I've chosen for the borders on my (almost finished) Tilda hexagon quilt. There was also a bag of yummy Lindt chocolate chickens (there's one left.....). 
Thank you so much Sue - I am thrilled to bits with my swap gifts!!!
My partner was Sarah and this is what I made for her. This is the second arm chair caddy I've made as I use mine all the time and I thought Sarah might find it handy also. 
It has lots of pockets, a pincushion and needlecase, plus a little scissor fob. It's a great little pattern by Nikki Tervo. 
There was also a little Tilda bunny ears bag with chocolates! 
This was such a fun swap. How can it not be with such gorgeous fabrics? 
Hope you're having a lovely Easter break. 
Happy Easter everyone!
Teresa xx


11 comments:

FIONA said...

Gorgeous Teresa ... what a great swap this was ! Your gifts are divine ... beautiful work !

Roseanne said...

What a gorgeous bag Sue made for you also love what you made for Sarah all beautiful.

Noela said...

Beautiful gifts sent and received Teresa. Happy Easter to you. Hugs...

Fiona said...

Gorgeous... both what you made and what you received....
Hugz

Christine M said...

What gorgeous gifts, both sent and received. Everything looks lovely made in Tilda.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Beautiful gifts sent and received. love Tilda.

Michelle Ridgway said...

What beautiful gifts. Enjoy!

marina said...

beautiful gifts made and received.
such pretty feminine fabrics.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Made and received are perfect xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Tilda heaven...sent and received, it's all beautiful!

Karen S said...

Beautiful gifts both given and received. The fabrics are lovely.