Sunday, April 19, 2015

Supanova

I have always wanted to go to one of these! Every year I say I'm going to go and never make it.....
My gorgeous youngest son surprised me this year with a ticket to "somewhere" on Sunday and "you will love it". And I did.
Lots of photo opportunities and I wasn't going to miss out on my all time favourite Star Wars. 
And Lord of the Rings of course.  Can you see Gandalph behind us? 
Can you believe I managed to buy fabric here? There was an amazing booth "Make it Hobby Craft" that sold fabric like I've never seen before. What an incredible range of themed fabric they had. Being a little "Avengers" crazy right now, I did get a couple of metres with the Avengers on it.
Jack loved the brighter one and I couldn't pass up the blue. 
I still can't believe how many people were there, how popular these conventions are and how many people go all out and dress up for these things. It was fabulous!!!!
Just a couple more photos......

Teresa xx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

how fun...
Hugz

Baa. xxx said...

We've never been to one of those conventions - it looked great fun! Loved Gollum!

Karen S said...

What a fun way to spend the day! Great idea with the fabrics, too.