Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday Stitchers April Meet.

Another lovely day stitching and catching up with this wonderful group of ladies.
Lots of stitching getting done today! Very industrious! 
How quick and clever is Cheryl, crocheting her scarf from start to finish today? Looks lovely! 
Maree working on her Trip Around the World quilt. 
And Marilyn working on hers. We are ready for the next part of this quilt challenge. 
The birthday girls this month are Norreen, and Marilyn (and missing Sandi).  
Fat 1/4 fabric cupcakes for the birthday girls from me. 
Today I worked on my new Gail Pan stitchery and I'm loving this new project.  
It's called "Vintage Sewing Collage".
Another lovely day. I so enjoy these once-a-month catch ups with all the girls. 
Teresa xx 

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Your stitching group looks very productive! And I love your new stitchery!

Michelle said...

Your stitching group looks very productive! And I love your new stitchery!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Every one looks busy. Love the new stitchery.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Another awesome fun day loving that stitchery xx

Chookyblue...... said...

a great day out with the girls..........

Chookyblue...... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen S said...

Looks like a lovely group!