Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sewing and Happy Mail

I just love these little dumpling bags. Lots of fun to make and there's a great free pattern and tutorial at Michelle's Patterns blog. This one is going to my partner in the Paris Swap I'm in. It matches the large bow bag I made earlier. 
I'm still working on my hand stitched Trip Around the World quilt. We are doing this with the Sunday Stitchers group. I have another round to stitch before this months get together to be in time for the next "challenge". 
Happy mail today from Clairs Fabrics. Just love this gorgeous bee fabric from Tula Pink. What to make with it???? What a problem!
Hope you're having a great week
Teresa xx

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous projects xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Love love love the bee fabric! Cute dumpling pouch...must make one. ;-)

marina said...

your little dumpling bag is gorgeous. Love the stamp fabric!
your TATW is growing nicely and those fabrics are so beautiful.
gorgeous colours...

Noela said...

The dumpling bag is so cute and I love your trip around the world. Fabrics lovely too. Hugs......