Saturday, April 11, 2015

More Tea Towels

I've trimmed quite a few tea towels now, using the great tutorial from Jenny of Elephantz blog. But I think these are my absolute favourites so far. I just had to find the right colour towels to suit the french fabric I wanted to use.... 
This time I also used lace instead of ricrac. 
Love how they turned out, but maybe they're too pretty to use now! 
I've also done another row around my Trip Around the World quilt. Now it's ready for the next challenge. Woohoo! 
Have a great weekend
Teresa xx

10 comments:

sunny said...

You're right - those towels are too pretty to use! Great job.

Susan said...

Yes, too pretty to use. I have quite a few unuseable tea towels because they are too pretty......maybe I should just bite the bullet and use them.

Deb R said...

Such gorgeous tea towels!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your towels have turned out lovely. I wouldn't want to use them either.

shez said...

Wow these are gorgeous Teresa,well done xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely tea towels... so pretty! Your quilt is amazing!

Maria said...

Lovely tea towels.. Your Trip Around the World looks great..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic job on the tea towels they look so good Teresa xxx

Fiona said...

I think I would struggle using those pretty towels....
Hugz

Baa. xxx said...

Way too gorgeous to use!!