Wednesday, April 1, 2015

High Tea

Our lovely little local cafe, Cafe on Cusack is now doing a high tea. So what a great excuse to try it out and catch up with my lovely friend, Selina, of Selina's Vintage. 
The high tea was wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try something a little fancy and delicious. 
We were so full and had even left a couple of sandwiches when they asked us if we were ready for the second course!!!!
Out came the most delicious warm chocolate brownie ever and ice cream with homemade salted caramel sauce. Oh my!!!!! 
Delicious food and wonderful company. It was lovely for the catch up Selina!!! 
Now I'm in a food coma and sitting on the lounge for a little while...... 

Have a great day!
Teresa xx

PS I did manage to do a little sewing tonight after the food coma ....
My bunny pincushion has finally been made. The idea and inspiration came from Anorina of Samelia's Mum Blog. 
I used some gorgeous Tula Pink fabric and replaced the chocolates in his belly! He's more useful now! 
Just had to share this beautiful card that came in the mail today from my mum. She's added some gorgeous sewing charms and it's just so special. Inside was a petrol card - I am so lucky. Thank you mum ..... I love it and I think it would look lovely framed. 
Teresa xx

5 comments:

Melody said...

You go to the best places and do the best things

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

OH YUM! ..I Love salted caramel anything!! Sounds like a lovely day!!

Susan said...

Oh yum. I wish I had something like that in my town........but then again, I might end up there too often!

marina said...

looks like your high tea was so beautifully presented. Lovely to act like ladies....
Love your pincushion!!
Saw Samelias post with them too but they just aren't in the shops down here.
Very sweet card from your mum.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It us such a lovely cafe...must visit again soon. The high tea looks beautiful. Such a sweet gift from your Mum x