Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Stitching Part 2

A bit more stitching and sewing going on here. I really wanted to make a start on my Paris swap gift. These fabrics were calling to me and I knew exactly what I was going to make. Ooo la la!! My "C'est la Vie" bag. 
Love this bow bag pattern and it's the second bag I've made with it. I love its size too - nice and big! 
A pocket inside! Hope my partner likes it. Now to gather some French inspired goodies to go in the parcel too  That won't be difficult at all! 
Another project I wanted to do....I've had this pattern for a dumpling bag for ages. It's a free pattern and tutorial by Michelle's Patterns. I really wanted to have a go at making it and now I have. I don't think this will be the last one either.
They are quite fun to make and easy too. Easier than I thought! They are fully lined and open right up with a zipper going right over the top. So neat and a great size. 
A cute charm to set off the "Paris" fabric. 
And finally I get to watch series 2 of "Outlander". Finally it's here!!!!! Woohoo!  Back to work for me tonight, but I'm really pleased with what I achieved these past 4 days.  
Hope you have all enjoyed your Easter break.
Teresa xx 

5 comments:

Karen S said...

Great work on the bag. It is the perfect fabric to use with that design. Love the dumpling bag, too. They look like good fun!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome projects you did have a productive Easter xx

Virginia Juster said...

You know I love that Paris theme bag and the dumpling bag is sooo chic. Vive la France. Beautiful work as always Teresa.
Virginia

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos tus trabajos!!

Baa. xxx said...

The Paris themed bag is perfecto!