Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My New Apron

Just had to show you my gorgeous vintage apron!!!! It's made by the very talented Julie from Bears and Old Lace. I love it so much. There's so much work in it. 
Huge pockets all the way around. Every time I look at it I see more sweet vintage loveliness. So in love with this. 
As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. Thank you Julie - it's gorgeous!!!!
A quick update photo of all the decorations we've made (so far) for our Christmas wreaths. These are a lot of fun to make. 
Teresa xx

4 comments:

Karen S said...

That apron is gorgeous with all the beautiful pieces used to make it!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Un precioso delantal, es un lujo!!!! besos

Deb R said...

Your apron is just beautiful Teresa! cute Chrissy decorations too.

Baa. xxx said...

Wow ! Can hardly breathe - the apron is so, so beautiful!