Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lets Get Stitched

Photos from this years Lets Get Stitched... in Brisbane. The naughty girls in the back of the bus.....







My gorgeous name badge made for me by Wendy



A day at Southbank with the Tuesday girls and Narelle.....




0427 646 909

I bought a necklace from the Southbank markets and chose all the charms for it... A "T:" for Teresa, and passport for my love of travelling, an Eiffel Tower (self explanatory), A key to Dream, and a camera, sewing machine and quilt block charm for my others loves... sewing, quilting and taking photos.

The gorgeous ballet slipper I bought from Linen and Lace on the bus tour... I just love it.
Our dinner night caused quite a stir.... Poor Joy didn't know when she booked the room that the walls were covered in risque photos!!!!!

No comments: