Thursday, March 26, 2015

Girls Day in the Country

I have finally made it to my first ever GDITC in Nundle this year. And what a fantastic 4 days it has been. I loved every second from start to finish and I am missing all the girls, all the fun and all the laughs already!!!
Nundle was such a surprise. A very small country town but full of history and wonderful things to see and do. We made the most of every day and yet we still haven't seen it all.
The best part of the trip was meeting up with friends - some I haven't seen since last year or longer, some I saw last week in Brisbane and some I have never met before.
The friendships are definitely the best part.
Our workshop, organised by Kerry from the Cottage on the Hill, was so much fun.
The hall was set up beautifully with our goody bags waiting for us.
Our designer was the lovely Lynette Anderson and the project was a gorgeous table topper of triangle hexies and cute bunny stitcheries.
I have so many photos and precious memories from a wonderful time spent with likeminded bloggers and friends. It was a fantastic time away with you girls. Thank goodness I finally got the Nundle experience and I cannot wait to do it all again!!!! 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Karen S said...

Sure does look like a wonderful time!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Teresa now good was it ....it was awesome spending time with you guys ...fantastic photos.... Thanks so much ago for my treat xxxxx

Chookyblue...... said...

beyond excited that you made it down to GDITC finally......love seeing all your pics.....so much fun in one weekend......

Jan said...

It was the best weekend, Teresa! And going to stay at Chooky's was the icing on my cake! It was lovely to see you again and to meet De too after all these years. Hope to see you in January!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A fantastic weekend Teresa and good to catch up with you!

KAYLEE said...

I have read about Nundle on a few BLOGS now. I would love to attend in 2016 for the first time. I will have to keep my eye out for the date next year.

Susan said...

It certainly is a great weekend away. Lovely to see you again.

rozhearts said...

Wow Teresa sounds like a great time you have had with so many wonderful like minded people and friends.. These are always times we treasure.
HUGS. Roz.

Me and My Stitches said...

Sounds like a blast! Glad you had a great time!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Nundle is on my bucket list. I can just imagine how fantastic the weekend was!