Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Birthday!!!!


My birthday this year was very special and full on! It started with an early morning message from Maddi
Then we I got home from work in the wee hours of my birthday.. there was this delicious homemade birthday cake from Jack. It was delicious.....


Leticia stopped in at work to leave some yummy chocolate birthday presents too...

In my group, Friends in Stitching, I received my birthday present from Lorraine... I was totally spoilt.
She knows me very well and sent along a present full of everything I love... lots of vintage, lace, French General fabric, Paris charms... I was very lucky.







Then I was treated to a lovely morning tea with the Tuesday girls.... My presents included this gorgeous hanging sign for the sewing room and a lovely egg timer that I had been looking at in Warwick.


We had a yummy lunch together at my favourite cafe....



One of the girls at work sent me this great photo birthday message on FB. I love it.


The day just kept getting better..... I went and saw Wicked with Hedley and absolutely loved it.


Then James met me after the show and we went into the city to be spoilt with an incredible dinner and dessert in the CBD.



How cool does our dessert look.. It was all very fancy, and very delicious.



I had the best birthday ever....it will be hard to top this one.

No comments: