Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tuesday Stitching

This week's stitching with the Tuesday girls found us still persevering with our Christmas wreaths. 
We have now added two little candy canes. Embroidered and dazzling in more sequin and bead "bling". Yay!!!! 
I've also finished the second stitchery in Jenny of Elephantz BOM "The Vintage Kitchen". A sweet little apron this time. 
Just out of my hoop is this little stitchery too. 
I've just cut out enough 2 inch squares for my "Trip Around the World" quilt so I'm hoping to do some more hand stitching tonight. Love my nights off!!!
A quick sneaky peek at something else I've been working on too! 
Hope you're having a great week!
Teresa xx
PS Just had to show you this pic of how crazy my youngest boy is. He needed the car last night while I was working, so he dropped me off and picked me up from work (even though it was the mad time of 3 a.m.!!) He thought it would be funny to "dress up" when he did the pick up ....
mismatched shoes and socks, his new moustache boxers that I made for him, a jumper (it's summer!!!), 2 scarves and a funny hat - oh! And he'd shaved off his beard and left a poor excuse for a moustache! I couldn't stop laughing. Lucky he didn't get pulled over by the police in that get up! Never a dull moment!!! Love him to bits! 


9 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa,wow you sure have been busy,i enjoy seeing what you get up too my friend,love all your work and thanks for your help today xx

Susan said...

What a busy little beaver you have been.....

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looks like lots getting done. they look lovely.

Christine M said...

You've been busy, Teresa. It all looks lovely.

Fiona said...

lots of lovely projects ...
Hugz

Christine said...

You have some really lovely projects on the go.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very pretty stitching xx

marina said...

loving thsoe little wreath ornaments!
great stitching too..

Karen S said...

These little decorations are starting to add up. Looking good. Love it when adult children still want to have fun with their parents!