Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Little Things

Some days it's the little things that all work together to give you that brilliant day that makes you smile and feel so good inside. 
Today's little things......
Playing with lace and old pages from sewing books and vintage inspired stamps ......
Basically making a lot of new stuff look old ha ha!!! 
Listening to a new album and absolutely loving it. Have you heard this young guy? His voice is incredible and I am really enjoying the whole album, not just the latest popular songs. 
Having my youngest cook his favourite meal for dinner. Man he can cook a mean salmon steak. Delicious lemon pepper sauce and veges and this was exactly what I felt like, especially after being on a crappy diet all week for a "procedure" last Thursday.
Love days like this!
Hope you're having a perfect weekend too! 
Teresa xx 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, this "procedures" are so much fun - the salmon looks great - I think I'd eat salmon every night if I could...esp if someone else cooks!!

sunny said...

Looks like the perfect day! Especially the part where someone cooks for me. And the part where I play with my crafty stuff.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I agree with Sunny....lovely having someone cook for you! Lovely treasures you are working on Teresa x