Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I love handmade....

A sweet little bag for me, made by Helen.

A little mini quilt I made for Leona, including some sweet little real feathers from her chooks

I have been making lots of vintage tags full of lace and ribbon and old buttons for my table at the Lets Get Stitched event this year. They can be used in the making of my sewing binder that the girls will get. I've also got some fabric fat quarters, satin fabric cup cakes and gorgeous variegated threads for sale.




This is a great little needle case I made from a free pattern by Lori holt.



A little bit of stitching

These are some beautiful vintage needlecases made by Julie Duncan...Two are for gifts, but it will be hard to part with them.

Three embroidered and sequined wool felt snowflakes for my Christmas wreath.

No comments: