Monday, February 2, 2015

Broccoli Salad and Happy Mail

Today I'm trying another new Jamie Oliver recipe. His challenge today was to get more greens in your diet.
Well I have to admit that I wasn't expecting it to be "spectacular" BUT I was very pleasantly surprised! It was delicious!!! 
 
Cooking the broccoli quickly ensures it's still crispy and then adding feta cheese, chives, tomatoes and bacon with a very delish sauce makes for a very yummy salad.
For dinner tonight I had some roast beef as well but I could have had the salad on its own. If you'd like to try the recipe too you will find it HERE
Lovely happy mail arrived today with the third installment of the Tilda Club parcels. I love that the designer this time is Anni Downs. Can't wait to make this up!!! 
Have a great day! 
Teresa xx

2 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa we are also eating healthier,your salad looks so yummy,I will try this one,Thankyou for sharing. And what fun mail to receive,it's so much fun seeing what you get xx

marina said...

looks yum!
lovely tilda club project.