Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday with the Girls

So lovely to be back stitching with the girls today. First time since Christmas and I've missed them!
A little bit of stitching was done on this cute kit (so much fun working with wool). 
And I finished the binding on my table runner. First finish for 2015! Love these little cups (they're from Lori Holt's book Quilty Fun) and I love this fabric range (Bliss by Moda). 
It's so fresh and pretty. 
We are all working on this Christmas wreath project for next Christmas so today was the day we started organising ourselves to get this completed. Maybe a decoration or two each month will see it finished in time. You can't tell by the photo but there is a LOT of work in this with embroidery and beading on each piece. There was also lots of talk about our upcoming retreat (can't wait!) and lots of laughing as usual. 
So nice to be back to our usual Tuesday fun. 
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Deb said...

Teresa, you are so lucky having a quilt group to go to each week. Wish there was something here. Your table runner is gorgeous and yes those fabrics are beautiful.

Lynda said...

More lovely goodies Teresa. You girls will have so much fun making the wreath.

katrien said...

Lovely items.

Wish you all the best for 2015.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pleased you had a lovely day love all your projects xx

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing progress on your wreath.

sunny said...

How fun to get to sew with friends every month. I'm actually having a sewing day with my SIL this week. Love your little cups! I have that book, but haven't made anything from it yet.

marina said...

lovely projects to start off the year, love your little wool project. I love how soft it is to applique.
Your runner is gorgeous and I will look forward to seeing your progress on your wreath. It is an amazing pattern.

shez said...

Hi Teresa,love the wool project and your table runner is so cute and boy that wreath is beautiful,think that will keep you girls out of mischief for awhile,lol,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

What a wonderful day you must have had, and I *love* that wool project...and the runner...and the wreath. LOL!

Karen S said...

I have seen these kits and there is so much in each little part of the wreath. It will be worth it!
Love the wool stitching, too. And a great first finish for the year.

Cathy said...

I love your wool needle case, looks like a nice project! That wreath is very involved! Good luck!! 😄🎄🎅