Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New.....

Today my daily photo challenge (which I've  been doing for 3 years now!) was.... New. 
Perfect as I found this great new pattern on Facebook and we are going to have a new baby in our family - the first great grandchild on my husbands side. 
It's a super little pattern for a baby's rattle. Nice bright colours, a couple of bells inside to make some noise and ribbons to chew on! It's also the perfect size for little hands. 
And as usual .....I couldn't stop at one!!! Aren't they cute? 
If you'd like to make one as well... you will find the super tutorial HERE. Just a note though.... I have omitted sewing buttons on as suggested in the tutorial, just in case!
Have a great day!
Teresa xx

14 comments:

Narelle said...

Love it Love it and i new you could not stop at one.
Hugs
Rell xx

Susan said...

Love it - good idea to omit the buttons...maybe a few in reserve??

Larissa said...

Oh they're gorgeous Teresa!!!

Marlene said...

Love them. Have a bay to make a gift for and think I have now found it.

Sandi said...

You are just too clever Teresa...they look lovely....

KAYLEE said...

They are super gorgeous Teresa, I just got the tutorial and pattern, my daughter's best friend is having a baby in early April, definitely on the list...

Karen S said...

They are adorable!! Great gifts.

Susan said...

Very cute, and the tutorial looks easy too.

sunny said...

Sew cute! Congrats on the new grand baby.

Jan said...

So cute, Teresa! And not an Eiffel Tower in sight! Thanks for the link - we have 2 great-nieces/nephews arriving in the first half of the year so this will be on the list.

shez said...

so cute Teresa xx

Deb said...

These are adorable Teresa. Might have to make a couple myself.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

They are gorgeous! Going to make one for my two little granddaughters. Thanks Teresa. :-)

Annie said...

Gorgeous, love the colours , Annie