Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mini Quilt Swap

 One of the swaps I joined late last year was the Schnitzel and Boo mini quilt swap. #makeaquiltmakeafriend 
 I received my little quilt (and lots of goodies) yesterday from Tarra, all the way from Canada. 
I just love what Tarra has made for me. The colours and fabrics and quilting is perfect. 
I was totally spoilt! 
Gorgeous fabrics, in my favourite colours and fabric ranges, great little sticky notes,  sweet cherry lip balm, a gorgeous tin "T" which is already hanging up on the wall and some yummy coffee, crispy chocolate. Perfect! Everything has been chosen so carefully and so perfectly me!!!! I just love my parcel of goodies. 
The quilt is the perfect size for my little fold out table. I'm wrapped! 
Just had to show you the sticky notes ... "While you were down the rabbit hole...." How cute! 
Thank you so much Tarra for your generous and lovely swap parcel. 
As soon as I'm sure my partner has received her quilt, I will show you what I made in this swap. This has been a lot of fun.  
Teresa xx 

8 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is beautiful Teresa... such a gorgeous parcel x

Deb said...

Teresa that is a beautiful mini quilt. The fabrics are gorgeous and the rest of your parcel is greaT

Carolyn said...

Lucky you! Although I'm sure your swap partner will be just as thrilled with your efforts.

Cathy said...

Stunning gifts you lucky lady xx

shez said...

beautiful gifts Teresa what a lovely swap parcel to receive xx

Me and My Stitches said...

How fun! Love that little quilt - it's just perfect!

Fiona said...

fabulous little quilt....
Hugz

Isra Jhoni said...

I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a great website. The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really and helpful when i do research. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.Daily Live TV