Friday, January 16, 2015

52 Hellos!

Along with all the other challenges I'm hoping to do this year is a lovely idea put out there by Meet Me At Mikes. 
The challenge is called 52 Hellos and it is basically each week, for 52 weeks, you write and send a letter or card to someone.  I just love receiving letters myself but I am very slack in the actually art of writing and sending back.  Maybe, just maybe, this is the push I need. 
My first week was a card and some cute Tilda ribbon and buttons to the lovely Shez. I've used some of the gorgeous labels from the Tilda club I'm in to make the button and ribbon cards. 
Hopefully the recipients will get a nice little surprise and enjoy receiving some personal mail as much as I do.  
Teresa xx 

2 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa I enjoyed receiving my lovely gifts and your lovely card,you are a lovely friend who has a very kind heart,can't wait to see you twice in March yippee xx

Karen S said...

Have fun!!