Friday, December 5, 2014

The best Christmas present ever!!!

As you  may or may not know.... my eldest son James is in India at the moment. He has been having an amazing time. Unfortunately though, he's not going to make it home for Christmas. I was hoping he would, be it's just not going to happen.....


Then today, my youngest son Jack decided to take me out for lunch. To a wonderful Greek restaurant I have been wanting to try....


And guess who walked in while we were there? Oh My God.... I just cried and cried. The lovely man who owned the restaurant and the lovely ladies at the next table also cried!!! Jack kept it a secret and they both surprised me like you wouldn't believe.

My boys are everything to  me and I couldn't be happier.


Yep....best Christmas present ever. And I'm still pinching myself.

No comments: