Friday, December 12, 2014

Finally.....

I have been so busy and so slack at the same time. Especially when it comes to blogging! I've reached the point where I have so many photos and posts waiting to be published in my saved drafts, it's a little ridiculous. It is always crazy busy at this time of the year. So you may see a few blog posts back-dated and moving around on my blog. I will get there and be back on track eventually. 
I will start with this week's festivities. Which happen to be birthdays and Christmas parties. Love them both!!!! 
Tuesday was Helen's birthday and we decided to celebrate with a high tea but the place we wanted to go to don't open on a Tuesday so we left that for later in the week and just do our "normal" Tuesday stitching thing. Out at Norreen's today. 
The lovely Helen, opening her presents and being photo-bombed by the crazy Sandi!!!
We decided to go with a Red Velvet Trifle  instead of a cake and this was an extremely wonderful decision!!!!
Helen was very happy to have trifle! 
Luckily Norreen had cute cupcakes and Helen was able to blow out a candle!
We had Show and Tell and I love Sandi's table runner.
Norreen's gorgeous "Christmas Bells"   (Look at these two - can't even hold up a quilt without mucking around! - too much sugar I think!!) 
And I finished the binding on my Snowmen Mini. 
Had such a great day - always do with these girls! 
Happy Birthday Helen!!!!
Teresa xx
(I'll be back with another post - promise!!!) 
  
 

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Fun birthday celebrations for the lovely Helen.....the trifle looks very delish!!! Lovely show and tell x

Karen S said...

You always have wonderful get togethers and the projects are great, too.