Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Crafting

The label for my Christmas quilt by Lori Holt.


I made this little quilt for a Christmas present. It was a fun design to stitch by Red Brolly.



This is the Christmas mugrug I made for my partner in a swap I'm in. The clever folds in it make little pockets that you can fill with treats!

My partner loves bilbys so for the Christmas decoration part, I made her a cute little bilby to hang on the tree.



Megelles is my favourite teddy bear designer, so when I saw this gorgeous little bear in a teacup....

I knew she had to be mine!



Isn't she adorable?
I've been making these wonderful Christmas decorations. The folding and pinning is very time consuming but I love the way they turn out.


My gifts in the Sunday Stitchers Christmas swap. My partner Maria, knows how much I love vintage and has given me the most gorgeous vintage tablecloth. I just love it. There was also a beautifully embroidered heart and lovely scissor fob. I just love it all.


Another quick and easy little quilted basket project I made.
Seeing as I am making lots of mason jar Christmas baking treats for gifts this year, I thought I'd better try the recipe and make sure they taste good and actually turn out ok. 
I can safely say the Cookies for Santa recipe works very well and they are delicious!

No comments: