Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Stitching

It was really lovely to all get together today as it's been a whole two weeks apart! Helen has been holidaying in New Zealand and the rest of us missed our day together last week. So today was even more special. 
We've been very spoilt with gorgeous gifts that Helen brought us back from her trip.  
We all got a gorgeous piece of fabric - each one different with native NZ flowers on it. This is mine! The selvedge says " Pohutukawa Blossoms". It's so beautiful. How cute is my Christmas decoration? I just love it with the little sheep on it. And.... A beautiful gift tag! Very french and very me. Thank you so much Helen for my beautiful gifts! It's nice to have you back and we've missed you! 
I made carrot cake for today but the boys got into it yesterday when it was fresh out of the oven. Not all of it made it to stitching today, but enough of it did. 
Some Christmas stitching was done as well as some "secret" Christmas fun that I will show you later. All I can tell you is that we were very productive and we had a lot of fun!!!! 
Hope you've had a lovely Tuesday too!
Teresa xx

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Looks like a great catch up. The NZ fabric looks lovely ... as does the cake.
Gorgeous stitching, too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aww! Cute stitchery! Love the cake hijackers! Lol!