Saturday, November 22, 2014

Quilty Fun Christmas Sew Along Progress

This little sew along is so much fun. I find myself hanging on every post, waiting and waiting for the next block. Getting so excited when I see Lori has posted another block to our growing Christmas quilt. Since the last post there have been more blocks.......
A little Christmas basket. 
A Christmas gift all tied up with ribbon. 
Then we started to put some blocks together. 
Three little spools of thread for sewing Christmas gifts.....
And a cute little Christmas quilt. Hard to think of snuggling under a quilt today as its soooo hot! 38 degrees and it's so humid. Ah well, I can always dream of a white Christmas.... Enjoying a hot chocolate and marshmallows with a roaring fire, while its snowing outside. Sigh!!!! 
Can't wait for the next block....
Have a great weekend! 
Teresa xx 

7 comments:

marina said...

more lovely blocks, it's great seeing your progress too while you are keeping up.

Karen S said...

This looking great. How many more blocks to come?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its looking gorgeous Teresa...yes a tad warm isn't it!!!

sunny said...

Id love to snuggle under that little quilt - not hot here! You quilt is coming along very nicely. It will be wonderful when finished.

Anita said...

Hi Teresa,
Just love your Christmas projects. The pin cushion is super pretty.
Cheers, Anita.

Virginia Juster said...

I love the fabrics you are using Teresa.This is going to be such a happy quilt. I love it. This gal is jealous!

Wendy B said...

just gorgeous Teresa....if I wasn't so 'snowed' under, (bahahaa) I would have loved to join in too! My organising techniques never seem to work! :o/ I'll just have to enjoy yours and dream of a white Christmas with you! xoxo sugary sweet hugs :o)