Friday, October 24, 2014

Little Quilt Swap

I joined in with the Little Quilt Swap hosted by Sarah Fielke. All quilts were made from her new book "Little Quilts:"
This is the quilt I made for my partner. It's called "Garden Paths". I am really happy with how it turned out... just hope my partner likes it too.
I've used Annie Downs fabrics in this but found a nice floral fabric for the centre. 
Love the back fabric also.... Rosalie Quinlan design...it was hard to part with ha ha!!!
I also made my partner a teacup mug rug and key fob. In her list she said she likes pink!
My label on the back.
This was a fun swap and I really enjoyed making the little quilt. 
Can't wait to show you what I received.....

Teresa xx

6 comments:

sunny said...

I am in LOVE with that quilt!!!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful Teresa. Sure to be a big hit xxx

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

The label is an excellent idea because in swaps it is easy to forget who gave what.

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

The label is an excellent idea because in swaps it easy to forget who gave what.

Karen S said...

Beautiful work on you swap gift. It looks wonderful.

Me and My Stitches said...

Really cute - I bet your swap partner will be thrilled!