Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Getting Hot Already ....

I managed a bit of late night stitching last night after work. Still trying to decide a good layout for my Christmas stitcheries by Wendy.
Today I'm playing with some vintage pretties. I've got all these ideas running around in my head.....
Can't believe it's as hot as it is today. It's not summer yet but we're getting awfully close to 40 C already. I'm making good use of those lovely fresh fruits I bought yesterday! 
The fruit is delicious at this time of the year and the only thing I feel like eating when it's hot. 
Such wonderful happy mail I received today from the wonderful clothing range by Little Tienda. I bought these in her crazy sale last week and scored myself a few exceptional bargains. Best part is these cool cotton tops are going to be just the thing to wear in this heat! I just love the gorgeous hand embroidered detail on her clothing. 
Hope you're staying cool and having s great day!!! 
Teresa xx

 

5 comments:

Melody said...

We do live in a country with a very varied climate. It is cold and very wet here in Melbourne. Love the new clothes.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your runners look great both of them. Bit of a swelter here today....big storm coming and I hope we get some rain...gorgeous tops x

marina said...

your stitcheries look lovely in both settings.
love your little vintage treasures, can't wait to see how they come together.
boy looks like we came back to melbourne just in time to escape the heat.

Noela said...

Your runners are lovely Teresa. Love your clothing purchases. Hugs.....

Leanne said...

I don't know how you cope with such hot weather, I guess you are used to it. Love your sewing projects and your new clothes.