Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Enjoying my Day Off

I just love those rare days where I can stay in my pyjamas all day ... sew and stitch to my heart's content and watch great movies.... Yeah they don't happen very often. But when they do... I really make the most of them. 
Today was one of those days...
I worked on my table topper pattern using Jenny's wonderful tutorial.
I worked on my little quilt for Sarah's Little Quilt Swap....
 
And I made a cute little baby girl bib...
I played with Christmas stuff for today's photo challenge (Something starting with H - Holly!)
While watching 2 great movies.....
Loved them both!
 
Then I was sent this lovely photo of my youngest, with his friends baby girl (the recipient of the little pink owl bib!!)
 
And then saw this amazing photo of my eldest who is having the trip of a lifetime!!!
Love days like these....Love my days off work!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day too,
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Susan said...

I had a day off today too! And it was cold and raining....bonus! Love your projects for the day, so great to get a full day of stitching.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Jimmie Jammers, day off, stitching, perfect ....great photos of your boys....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love PJs days! You made the most of it with lots of lovely stitching. Great piccies of your likely lads xx