Friday, October 24, 2014

Antique Plates

Last Tuesday on the way to stitching we visited a little antique store. I haven't been to this one before and it was a nice surprise. Although it was only small - I did find some lovely plates. 
This is a gorgeous Clarice Cliff plate. 
And a sweet bowl. There were other plates - but we were all madly pinching each other's plates to put towards Christmas presents. So I've ended up with a few I have to keep secret and a plate I really loved was pinched by Helen. (We do this every Christmas!)
Love my pretty China plates! 
Hope you're having a lovely weekend! 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are so lovely Teresa xx

Fiona Ransley said...

Beautiful finds Teresa xx

marina said...

they are beautiful plates, love that they have a new home and aren't left in the shop.
(ps your post showed up properly this time)

helbel19 said...

Mmmmmm such lovely plates

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such pretties...glad you managed to hold on to them Lol!

Christine M said...

Beautiful plates, Teresa. I love gorgeous plates too.