Monday, September 29, 2014

This Months Finishes

Ive been very slack this month with posting my sewing finishes... so this post is a little photo-heavy!
In no particular order... these are some of the projects I completed this month. Firstly I've been busy making baby girl presents. There's been a bit of a boom of baby girls with family and friends. I love these cute bibs.
I've made them before for a baby boy, but this time I got to pretty them up....
Made even more special was seeing little Dasha (Tatyana's gorgeous bub) in one of them!
I've also been making newborn baby girl beanies. They're pretty cute with the ears!
A couple of zippered pouches to go with the Nevermore bag I made for my mum.
I'm using up that gorgeous sewing themed fabric to make a whole collection of sewing accessories. So to go along with the zippered pencil case and bin, I have now made a scissor holder.
Such a great pattern as it holds 3 pairs of scissors in varying sizes. This will be very handy for retreats!
And a large A4 size zippered pouch with the clear vinyl on the front. These are great for your projects and it's from one of the great tutorials on Marilyn's blog.
To go with that I've made a needlecase. I've used the clear vinyl again to make a see-through pocket inside. It holds packets of needles as well as a felt needle keeper. 
Love this fabric so much and it's great for all these accessories.
Last little bits of this fabric were used in my teeny tiny zippered box pouch.
 
It's tiny, but big enough for some coins and lip balm or my keys. I will get some clips for the keyring so it can be clipped onto any bag and make it even more handy. 
 
I've also been working on Wendy's Let's Start Christmas Stitch Along. These are the first 4 blocks...
 
This is block 5 with just one more block to go. Love the Christmas fabric (in the background) that I'm going to use to put them all together.
I've also been doing some secret sewing.... here's a sneak peek!
On top of that I've been keeping up with my Gossip in the Garden quilt and I'll do another post with photos of how that is coming along.
Have a great week!
Teresa xx

13 comments:

Maria said...

You have been very busy Teresa..
Just love those bibs....
The themed fabric for all your sewing projects is just perfect and what a sweet little zippered ponch.
Lovely stitching too.

Lorraine said...

Phew - I am exhausted just looking at all the fabulous things you have been working on! Love the bibs...and I have seen some of the teeny tiny zippered pouches around in blog land and love them!! Very very cute!

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,
Oh my that little box pouch is very cute. Lots of lovely finishes this month.

Happy days.
Bev.

Tess said...

Our little William loved his bib, the pretty one look great too.

Susan said...

You have been such a busy bee. All lovely projects, but that tiny zippered pouch is a winner for me, it's just so cute.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lots of lovely finishes. you have been busy.

marina said...

some much gorgeousness to look at..
love those bibs, your sewing accessories look amazing. You have a wonderful set there.
very nice new christmas stitchery too.
can't wait to see your gossip in the garden top coming together.
enjoy

Michelle Ridgway said...

No wonder you have not posted piccies you have been too busy making gorgeous projects...beautiful!

Fiona said...

what a lot of lovely projects .... you have been busy... those bibs are just adorable..
Hugz

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Unos preciosos trabajos y un bebé muy bonito, besos

Karen said...

A great collection of projects. the bibs are gorgeous and I love the fabric in the zipper pouches. The little one is a smart idea.
Your lovely embroideries are looking great, too.

Pansy said...

Loving all your finished projects, the bibs are just too cute, such a sweet precious babe

Susan said...

Oooh, I want to see your Wendy project finished. You did a great job on these blocks, and I want to see how that background fabric works in!