Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Shenanigans

 
Today stitching was out at Norreens house, which means a lovely drive out with lovely views along the way! 
 
Norreen attempted to get her blog up and running (again!!!!) with the "help" from Helen. Ha ha - never a dull moment with these two!!!! 
I worked on this weeks "Let's Start Christmas" stitchery by the gorgeous Wendy. 
Another great day with wonderful friends. 
On the way home I did a little "pretty" shopping and scored some bargains. A cushion for my sewing chair, 2 very pretty coffee cups and a great frame for a very special photo.
Jack brought this photo home for me from his trip to New Zealand. It's of both my boys just before they went on the Shotover Jet. I love it and it will fit in well with all my other shabby chic white frames with all my family photographs. 
Hope you're having a great week! 
Teresa xx

1 comment:

Noela said...

Lovely post Teresa. Hugs......