Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gossip in the Garden and Other Progress

This months Gossip blocks (the dresdens) are finished and this is a photo of the "Gossip" girls at last Sundays get together.
As you can see, lots of varying finishes ha ha. We've given ourselves 2 months this time to get the next blocks done and hopefully give the girls time to catch up. There is a lot of work in each of the blocks that's for sure! 
I've been working on the next months blocks and I have finished this one (and the weeds grew wildly in the old tea pot) 
And this small appliqué block. 
I have also finished the stitching on Jodie (of Ric raC's) "Work in Progress" bag. Now to put it together. I've heard the handle is a bit fiddly so I hope there won't be too much swearing when I come to that part. 
I've received this months "Like a Jigsaw" pack from Sue Daley and once again, I love it all. The fabrics are just gorgeous. This months templates are 1" hexies and 3" triangles. 
Another parcel of happy mail I've received are these gorgeous fabrics from the "Nevermore" range. This is the range I made my bag from on retreat earlier this month. I love it! Now, what to make with it? Hmmmm? 
Hope you are having a lovely week! 
Teresa xx

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Cleaver girls...love your blocks Teresa

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos y preciosas las telas , besos

marina said...

well done to all of you on your progress with those gorgeous blocks.
looking forward to seeing your bag and new piecing project progress.
enjoy

shez said...

Beautiful blocks Teresa and I love your fabrics,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Dresden's look great. They all look lovely.

Susan said...

I've missed a few of your posts - you've had a great time and done lots of lovely stuff..very productive Teresa...

Karen said...

Great progress on your blocks. Lovely to see the variations.

Wendy B said...

Gorgeous Teresa....all so beautiful.....when do you sleep???? LOL xox
big sugary hugs
Wendy :o)

Brigitta said...

I love the fabrics you use for the gossip in the garden. In Holland it is a hype now. I also have the pattern, but not the time to make it, I hope this winter. If you agree with it, I will use a little bit the same fabrics you use. Greetings from Holland. Brigitta