Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Weekend

I've had a lovely weekend and taken a few photos along the way. 
We've had a little taste of winter - and I mean little! One cold morning and one frosty night so far! You always know it's cold when the cats settle in and refuse to budge! 
My youngest took me out for lunch yesterday which was really lovely. 
We are lucky to have a choice of wonderful cafés near us. My spicy chicken quesadillas were delicious! 
Never a dull moment at our place! Jack has moved his drums into his bedroom - a move I seriously hope is temporary!! 
I have been working on a couple of stitcheries. These I am taking on my retreat next week to Warwick. I hope to get a couple of projects finished - one of Marilyn Duncan's designs and another of Natalie Birds. 
And I've been packing!!! One more sleep to go!!! Hope I haven't forgotten anything important!!! 
Can't wait to spend time with the girls this week at Glenrose Cottage!!! Just a tad excited!!!!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend too and enjoy your week!!!!
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely post. Hope you have ear plugs for the drums. Beautiful stitcheries. Have a lovely retreat xx

marina said...

Yummy lunch.
could you put some quilted covers on the drums to dull the noise?
very pretty stitcheries..

Susan said...

Ooh how exciting. Have fun at your retreat (you won't hear the drums from there!)

Lea said...

Wow, that was an eventful week indeed! Have a great trip ahead! Have a blessed weekend :)

Melody said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip.

sunny said...

Have a fun week! How nice that you got to go out for a lovely lunch. I'm in LOVE with your cat!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

have a fantastic time away......'be good".....LOL...did you record he drums to take with you....

Karen said...

Lovely way to spend a weekend.
The stitcheries are looking good.
All I can say is good luck with the drums.

Christine M said...

Whenever drums were mentioned in this house I changed the subject! LOL! Have a great time.

Lynda said...

You girls will be having a great week! Lots of fun things happening.

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun with the drums......maybe it's a good thing you have gone on retreat.......

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely place for a retreat. Stay warm, hope you have a great time.