Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kitchen Swap

 
We have just finished our second swap of the year with Friends in Stitching. This swap had a kitchen theme. How gorgeous is my present from Lynda? I just love the "wrapping paper". 
 
 
The embroidery is on a really cute tea towel and I just love it... very me!
 
Inside was this gorgeous recipe book. I love the Bronwyn Hayes stitchery on the front!
  
Such a great swap gift... thank you so much Lynda. You always make great things and they are always beautifully made. 
I am still waiting to hear if my partner has opened her present... so I will show you what I made soon. 
Have a great weekend,

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome spoiling Teresa by Lynda she has done a fantastic job...

Karen said...

A lovely gift and a great idea.

Susan said...

Great idea for a kitchen swap - have to agree about the wrapping.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gift. Well done Lynda.

marina said...

can't think why you like the tea towel embroidery?
love the stitchery on your recipe book, Lynda has done a great job
enjoy

shez said...

Gorgeous. Teresa from Lynda,what a fun swap,enjoy.xx

Noela said...

Wow beautiful gifts Teresa. Hugs....

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Beautiful gift, what a great idea.